i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
We are only haunted by the things we refuse to accept
-Bridgett Devoue
Nikolai's jaw snaps shut with an audible click even as the tension clearly bleeds out of him. He might not know the man, but even he can read the stress in Sunjata's body language. Given that it appears to have nothing to do with their conversation in particular, Nikolai ignores it. Instead he tries to determine the best way to inform the man in front of him that his husband is terrifying.

Taking a moment to attempt to consider his words Nikolai finally sighs. "Nate is....intense?" He finally settles on attempting to be tactful. And vaguely honest given that he had the sneaking suspicion that Sunjaga would be able to tell if he lied.

"Not like Wessex is. Wessex is intense but makes you feel safe. Nate just...I can't read his intentions very well." There. Nikolai was feeling rather proud for that explanation. It was probably better then calling Nate unnerving, creepy, and likely sociopathic to his husband's face. Probably.
Resilience is born even when we feel like we are dying
-Alex Elle

Messages In This Thread
RE: i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings - by Nikolai - 09-04-2021, 02:23 AM