i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
We are only haunted by the things we refuse to accept
-Bridgett Devoue
Nikolai sets to work immediately. And sure enough the years of muscle memory kick in. The young Ascended begins to gently and efficiently reapply Sunjata's bandages. As he works, Nikolai half-listens to the man speak. "He does? Oh right. I guess he really is a doctor..." Until now Nikolai had still been almost certain that that bit was a lie. What kind of doctor was so threatening anyway? Wasn't bedside manner an important trait for them to have? Nate didn't seem like the type to have any.

Upon finishing his job, Nikolai steps back, eyes giving one last scan over the Attuned. "There. Much better." He declares, clearly proud that he was still capable of properly bandaging someone. Satisfied, Nikolai addressed Sunjata's other comment. "He's saved your life? Nate has?" No matter how hard he tries, the skepticism is heard loud and clear. So Nate was in fact a doctor. That he could deal with. But a good enough one to save someone's life? Bullshit. There's no way.
Resilience is born even when we feel like we are dying
-Alex Elle

Messages In This Thread
RE: i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings - by Nikolai - 09-04-2021, 03:02 AM