i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
right by the entrance you broke, finally reality's taking its hold
Gifs it makes for a wonderful distraction, and Sunjata pulls up a stool on the opposite side of the bar, the bottle between them and a glass for Nikolai should he want any — leaving the option there despite knowing he’s Ascended. And as he settles in, he folds his arms across the bar, idly fiddling with the rim of the glass as he listens to the kid. “Mm, fair.” He agrees easily, taking a sip and wincing as it burns.

As for family, there’s an understanding nod that leaves him as he sets the glass down and lifts his gaze to Nikolai. “I killed my father for much of the same.” A shrug before he’s pointing to the scar spanning his cheek. “One of the last little reminders dear old dad gave me.” Aside from the years and years of trauma but….

Moving on, Sunjata can’t help the slight smile that crosses his face. “He’s not out to hurt you. You as the Ascended have a bigger challenge to face than squabbling like hens at one another.” Another brutal honesty. “Do you want a secret on how to deal with him?” Though there is some amount of warmth that glimmers in Sunjata’s chest at the idea of Nate being threatening, just one of the things that helped make Sunjata feel safe.
you're not who you were, but you can't let it go
you're not where you're from, but you're always alone
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings - by Sunjata - 09-04-2021, 08:03 PM