i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
right by the entrance you broke, finally reality's taking its hold
Understanding lingers in Sunjata’s gaze, a nod given to Nikolai as an amused and crooked smile tugs on his lips. “Good kid.” A compliment, because most of the time it wasn’t easy picking fights like that, let alone winning in the end. Sunjata lost more than he won, oftentimes. News of the Ascension though makes sense, despite how Ascended could still scar. Perhaps Nikolai might decide to have a round two if only to keep the scars.

Really fun.” Sunjata says flatly, the war bringing about yet another dourness to the conversation that Sunjata tries to push through with the possible advice he has to add. What’s the price, though? Sunjata squints at the kid for a moment before he lifts the glass to his lips. “Not sure, could just be a favor owed. Or, you could help me get mine and Nate’s guild back up and running. Sounds like you might be a good fit for it.” The offer is there and he cocks his head, keeping the information on his tongue rather than telling the kid anyway. He could pick which one he’d rather do.
you're not who you were, but you can't let it go
you're not where you're from, but you're always alone
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings - by Sunjata - 09-04-2021, 10:01 PM