i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
We are only haunted by the things we refuse to accept
-Bridgett Devoue
The name of the guild is familiar, the story of the fire and conflict one that Nikolai had heard. "Ah, that guild." An information guild certainly was a useful investment. It'd possibly be another resource in his search for things related to the relics. Yet a guild like that had to be built on trust. Trust in the information itself, in the sources, and in the members. Sunjata was still very much a stranger, and Nate was well... Nate.

Brow furrowing, Nikolai came to a conclusion. "I appreciate the offer, but it's something that I'll have to take some time to consider. I'm not about to join an organization without ensuring that it's what I truly want." He'd had enough of falling in line, even going so far as to Ascend to free himself. Nikolai wasn't about to willingly take any chains unless it benefited him. And how that stacked up against owing a vague favor.

Eyeing the Attuned before him curiously, the Ascended asked a question that he'd been holding back. "So, given that you're married to Nate, he's bit you right? The abilities that he takes temporarily, can you still use them while he 'has them'?"

Nikolai had been wondering about that. It was one of the questions that only occurred to him after he'd Ascended, and after he'd spoken with Wessex about his other'Introduction to being an Ascended' questions.
Resilience is born even when we feel like we are dying
-Alex Elle

Messages In This Thread
RE: i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings - by Nikolai - 09-07-2021, 07:31 PM