i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
right by the entrance you broke, finally reality's taking its hold
That guild.” Sunjata repeats Nikolai with a quiet sigh, taking another long sip. The glass hits the top of the counter with a small clink as his steel gaze lifts. “You don’t have to join. Just help us get it together.” He tips the glass toward Nikolai as if it were a good enough deal to be struck to get his little secret on how to deal with Nate.

However, the question is aired and Sunjata’s somewhat taken off guard, brows pinching as he watches the young Ascended in front of him. “Many times.” He comments, gesturing to the many scars that he’s sure Nikolai had seen when he’d rebandaged his neck. “I can, yes. He and I have hunted in a variety of my shifts actually.” It made for a nice date night, if he’s being honest. And what he wouldn’t give to have Nate back home, to go take out some Luxere in his panther shift.

It’s a far away thought, however, and Sunjata clears his throat quietly. “Have you ever bit anyone?
you're not who you were, but you can't let it go
you're not where you're from, but you're always alone
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings - by Sunjata - 09-08-2021, 06:04 AM