i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
We are only haunted by the things we refuse to accept
-Bridgett Devoue
Nikolai suddenly has the realization that his words may have been misinterpretation. "As in the guild that was recently attacked in Torchline. Not as in something.." Flailing a bit and scrambling for words, he comes up empty. "Not like that." Letting out a sigh, he reconsiders Sunjata's offer. "If all you need is help setting up, I'm willing to lend a hand. So what's this secret about dealing with Nate?"

It brings some relief to hear that biting someone won't steal their ability in the literal sense. The question Sunjata then turns on him is expected but still makes Nikolai cringe. Slumping a little, the young Ascended rests his cheek on the counter, "No. I haven't. I was worried I'd be rendering someone defenseless if I took their power. I'm glad that that's not the case."

The flush returning somewhat, Nikola looks away awkwardly. "And.. I don't really want to put my mouth on some random person?" The statement comes out almost like a question with how hesitantly it's whispered.
Resilience is born even when we feel like we are dying
-Alex Elle

Messages In This Thread
RE: i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings - by Nikolai - 09-08-2021, 06:43 PM