i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
right by the entrance you broke, finally reality's taking its hold
A noncommittal sound leaves Sunjata to respond to Nikolai, a small shrug. But as the kid mentions that he’s willing to help, Sunjata leans forward, pushing the glass aside as he lets his steel gaze linger on Nikolai. “Just don’t let him bother you.” There’s a crooked smirk that crosses his face, pausing dramatically before he continues. “The more you look and act bothered the more he’ll pick up on it and fuck with you. So if you stop, then he should stop eventually. He’s not going to do anything to you.” He shrugs, leaning back to take a sip from the glass.

He watches Nikolai slump to the table and he sets the glass down, pushing it aside as he regards the kid. “Doesn’t have to be on a random person. Doesn’t even have to be anything.” Sunjata shrugs, extending an arm to show his wrist where two separate bite marks sit. “These two are from Wessex and Peter. Nothing came about from them but they had my shifts if they needed it.” He regards Nikolai a moment. “Easy as that.
you're not who you were, but you can't let it go
you're not where you're from, but you're always alone
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings - by Sunjata - 09-09-2021, 05:16 PM