i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
We are only haunted by the things we refuse to accept
-Bridgett Devoue
Nikolai scoffs, rolling his eyes. "Ah yes, just ignore the fucker. That'll go well." Letting out a long sigh, the young Ascended grumbles, "He's just so irritating...ugh. But I'll give it a try." At the very least maybe acting nonchalant would work? Nate was just so irritating and unnerving. It'd he hard for Nikolai to restrain himself and not get irritated but he'd try.

Sunjata's explanation only causes the Ascended's flush to increase in intensity. "That's not what I meant. I know it doesn't have to mean anything. The emotions aren't the issue. It's the act." Nikolai pauses, biting his lip anxiously, a bit embarrassed to admit the source of his problem. "I just.. it feels unhygienic." He admits quietly, not looking at Sunjata's face.

What kind of Ascended found biting people gross? Apparently this one. It wasn't required of him to survive so he'd avoided it as much as he could. But with the coming war, Nikolai would likely have to bite someone at some point. If for no other reason to get the power he needed to protect his family.
Resilience is born even when we feel like we are dying
-Alex Elle

Messages In This Thread
RE: i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings - by Nikolai - 09-09-2021, 06:52 PM