i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
We are only haunted by the things we refuse to accept
-Bridgett Devoue
Nikolai doesn't buy Sunjata's acceptance at all. Tsking, he slumps once more onto the table. "I guess? But there's not always going to be some conveniently placed river or sink." He lets out a long sigh. "I just find the whole idea unappealing really. I'm curious about the taste of blood, sure. I'm an Ascended after all. But just.. ew."

Shaking his head, Nikolai decides he's had enough of this topic. It's with slight pettiness that he turns the tables on Sunjata. "Say what you want but I doubt you'll change my mind. Instead talking about my oddities, you share. How does the father of a child of Safrin end up here? Married to a Demigod of the Voice at that? Which Goddess do you serve? Have you met both Safrin and he Voice?"

It was probably rude to demand these answers, but Nikolai was both curious and petty. He'd been on the spot for these uncomfortable topics, now it was time for Sunjata to pay in kind.
Resilience is born even when we feel like we are dying
-Alex Elle

Messages In This Thread
RE: i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings - by Nikolai - 09-19-2021, 07:08 PM