i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
right by the entrance you broke, finally reality's taking its hold
The question of what he thinks about them rings eerily reminiscent of Nate’s own question not long ago, and he works his jaw as he considers how to answer it. It takes some time and he pours himself another glass, downing half before he even starts to pick apart his answer.

The Voice during the time I met her, felt… Cold to me? It’s likely because I’m so close to Safrin but it still felt cold, standoffish.” He pauses here before continuing. “But she cares about the Ascended and Nate so much that I have to like her, obviously, and I even relate to her in some aspects.” He doesn’t mention how he’s had to apologize to Safrin for having those very thoughts when he’d seen her in the most recent past.

Safrin, though I imagine much like you and the Voice, is everything to me. She’s the mother of my child, she’s protected me, saved me, been there when I needed her the most. She attuned me and changed my life.” He sets the glass down and regards Nikolai carefully. “I owe so much to her.
you're not who you were, but you can't let it go
you're not where you're from, but you're always alone
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings - by Sunjata - 09-19-2021, 08:12 PM