i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
We are only haunted by the things we refuse to accept
-Bridgett Devoue
So the Flood had met both Goddesses. It wasn't too surprising, but it was still strange to hear that Sunjata had a relatively positive view of both. It was intriguing to hear the Goddess that Nikolai found so soothing described as cold and standoffish. Nikolai found himself raising a brow at that part, but didn't comment. It was almost certain that his Lady would act differently with an Attuned then one of her own.

The description of Safrin truly did align with all that the Voice meant to Nikolai. She was everything. His solace and guide, his hope. She gave him and his mother a new life indeed. A far greater one. For Safrin to mean all of that to Sunjata, and for the Flood to still be in the Grounds spoke volumes of his love for Nate. Nikolai actually felt a bit of awe creep up. Perhaps one day he'd have someone like that too? Would he want that?

"I see. Thank you for telling me." He finally states as Sunjata finishes speaking. The young Ascended eyes the man before him with open curiosity. "Do you know what you'll do in the coming days?" Worded so that the Attuned could take it at face value, or address the implied. What will you do when the war starts? Who will you side with?
Resilience is born even when we feel like we are dying
-Alex Elle

Messages In This Thread
RE: i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings - by Nikolai - 09-19-2021, 08:46 PM