i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
We are only haunted by the things we refuse to accept
-Bridgett Devoue
Nikolai nods, accepting the circumstances as much as he can. A part of him pities Nate and Sunjata. They've been rather unlucky in this whole mess. Unluckier then most it seemed. The young Ascended couldn't even begin to imagine how conflicted the pair was, how stressed they must be.

The mention of a bargain has Nikolai's head shooting up, wide eyes meeting Sunjata's. "You made a bargain?" The words are hushed, a hint of both awe and disbelief. "That's...wow." The young Ascended blinks for a second, "You have way bigger balls then I thought. I mean.. damn. Ok."

To have the guts do bargain with a Goddess was no joke. To do so for the sake of protecting someone the Goddess likely hated for existing? Nikolai was genuinely impressed, and too shocked to be embarrassed about his own words. Once he recovered from his shock, Nikola regarded the Attuned with new eyes. "Nate's lucky to have you." He almost wanted to ask if the Demi-god knew about this bargain, but managed to refrain. He'd asked enough personal questions.
Resilience is born even when we feel like we are dying
-Alex Elle

Messages In This Thread
RE: i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings - by Nikolai - 09-20-2021, 05:52 PM