i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
right by the entrance you broke, finally reality's taking its hold
He knows Nikolai doesn’t believe it, but it doesn’t matter what the young Ascended believes in the grand scheme of things. Sunjata knows it to be true and he hopes that Nate does too – and that’s truthfully all he can ask for.

But his gaze flickers up to Nikolai’s face as he probes about the bargain again, a moment of pause as Sunjata considers where to begin, whether it would destroy whatever chance at the small compliment Nikolai had given previously. Because it had taken something.

I, uh…” He pauses, spinning the glass of water between his hands, drawing his knees up on the barstool to rest his elbows on. “Bargained a life for a life. If the Voice was destroyed in the up coming war then she would find a way to save Nate. In return, I had my daughter with Safrin and I have to raise her and protect her.” His gaze lifts to scan Nikolai’s face carefully, searching for anything.
you're not who you were, but you can't let it go
you're not where you're from, but you're always alone
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings - by Sunjata - 09-22-2021, 05:40 PM