i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
right by the entrance you broke, finally reality's taking its hold
Ah, there it is. The snarl that Sunjata doesn’t balk from, a snarl that’s fanged and sharp and toothy in all the ways Nate’s own were when the realization of the matter had been made. And Sunjata’s tired of having to explain himself time and time again, so he sits idly by, waiting and sipping from his water until Nikolai is finished.

The Flood is admittedly, quite a bit drunk at this point, so it’s with shadowed steel that he meets Nikolai’s gaze. “A life for a life.” He shrugs, spinning the water glass. “And I wasn’t forced to do anything. It was an option and a route, and I took it.” He should’ve talked to Nate and Hotaru about it first, should’ve done a lot of things first. But he hadn’t, and instead had returned home with the news of being the father to a child of Safrin’s.

It was different from Ronin’s interaction with Safrin, because at least Sunjata was completely aware of what he was doing when he did it, the implications it might (and did) have.
you're not who you were, but you can't let it go
you're not where you're from, but you're always alone
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings - by Sunjata - 09-25-2021, 05:21 AM