i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
right by the entrance you broke, finally reality's taking its hold
Nikolai leans back and concedes the point again and Sunjata exhales a breath he hadn’t realized he’d been holding onto. There’s a few moments of silence as he works his jaw and nods. Nate and he had just gotten past that blunder, Nate had just come home, they were moving on past it, and Sunjata didn’t need to dredge up those old memories alongside the hole he feels within himself – made worse with Nate being gone.

So he downs the rest of his water and waits a few seconds longer as the alcohol simmers within him. “That’s good enough for me.” Sunjata murmurs, working his jaw, gaze finding the lightning scar in the bar top again that he runs his fingers over before a soft snort leaves him at the memory of what had caused such a gash in the wood. “Should probably get myself ready for bed.” To try and sleep while he’s drunk so the nightmares don’t wake him, not until Nate’s back home at least. Either way, he makes no move to stand just yet, not with the way everything seems a bit shaky.
you're not who you were, but you can't let it go
you're not where you're from, but you're always alone
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings - by Sunjata - 09-28-2021, 02:54 AM