{SE} the sky is a hazy shade of winter
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Aidon trilled excitedly as Fangorn loped forward, spinning in the snow to nip and nudge at him, running circles excitedly around the gourd. The dragon dipped his head down, using his snout to toss snow up into the air, bringing it raining down on top of them. Maeve watched with a soft fondness in her eyes, huffing a quiet laugh before she shifted her attention back to Melita, humming in response to her question. "I'm hoping to find some special fabric. I want to make Edmund a baby blanket. Also, there are a few herbs that I can only really get from the market here." Maeve explained, taking a moment to look around the small village, approaching the market place.

She glanced over at her with a small smile, turning her attention forward as she approached a small stall that was selling various fabrics and threads. The Nightshade looked over a few selections, reaching out after taking her glove off to feel the softness of them, lingering over one of pale blue and another of a deeper sunset orange that bordered on maroon. "What do you think of these two?"
Fight so dirty, but your love's so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth

Messages In This Thread
{SE} the sky is a hazy shade of winter - by Maeve - 09-04-2021, 07:58 AM
RE: {SE} the sky is a hazy shade of winter - by Maeve - 09-06-2021, 12:56 AM