{SE} the sky is a hazy shade of winter
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
MELITA
“Those all seem like good options though,” and she gave a light smile in return, coasting and ghosting away from the semblances of things she was damned and due to lose. Some already by circumstances, choices, and decisions, some by happenstance. Continuing on her light stroll, she surveyed the rest of the wares, but didn’t see anything she thought Milo might want – considering a couple other spyglasses, but figuring they weren’t exactly suitable. “No, but I’ll keep looking elsewhere.” There was still time after all.

She hummed and enticed Fangorn towards her side, so vines outstretched and she snagged him into her arms with little hesitation, waiting for him to perch where it suited. At Maeve’s suggestion, her own childish inclinations sparked and seared, eyes wandering towards the falling snow, towards the distinction of possibilities. She tucked, hid, the smirk yearning to peek through. “Maybe a snowman first.” The honeybee didn’t want them to lose the small opportunity they’d been given by disrespecting the area in a snowball fight (and catching nearby Fae unaware), but the former seemed innocent enough.

Grabbing hold of her gloves, finally, the youth crouched, and began to roll a ball into formation.
This is a gift, it comes with a price
Who is the lamb and who is the knife?
Midas is king and he holds me so tight
And turns me to gold in the sunlight

Messages In This Thread
{SE} the sky is a hazy shade of winter - by Maeve - 09-04-2021, 07:58 AM
RE: {SE} the sky is a hazy shade of winter - by Melita - 09-09-2021, 09:33 PM