{SE} the sky is a hazy shade of winter
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve paused, realizing that Melita misunderstood her, brows knitting together before she nodded. "They are. They are my family, but I mean.. Well, beyond them." She explained, "They took me in when I was only seventeen. I love them, but I always wanted a family of my own. A partner, children..." And now she had one. A baby. Even though Locke was gone and out of the picture. Maeve suddenly yearned to have Edmund with her, wrapped in her arms and cuddled close, babbling happily away. Part of her wondered if Melita would like Edmund or if the Honeybee would be off put by the child.

While she pondered this, she watched Melita roll the ball, head cocking to the side as it grew larger. The still sticky snow gathering up easily and soon she had a sizeable base for them to build their snowman atop of. The surprise on Melita's face this time wasn't unexpected and she couldn't help the soft laugh that bubbled up in her throat.

"That does sound easy." So easy that Aidon had taken to mimicking the Honeybee, attempting to rolling his own ball. Not that it was going all that well, but the dragon was trying. Maeve followed Melita's lead, bending down to start rolling the second part of the snowman, trying to make sure it's smaller than the bottom.
Fight so dirty, but your love's so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth

Messages In This Thread
{SE} the sky is a hazy shade of winter - by Maeve - 09-04-2021, 07:58 AM
RE: {SE} the sky is a hazy shade of winter - by Maeve - 09-15-2021, 12:07 AM