{SE} the sky is a hazy shade of winter
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve didn't hold it against her. Not when the Honeybee didn't know. There were plenty of other things she could be upset about. This wasn't truly one of them.  Instead she offered a small smile, nodding in agreement even if not all parts of it felt true, "Perhaps you're right. I feel that some are still hesitant to trust my leadership, but I hope to prove to them that they can trust me." If only because it was true. Nevermind that it would make her life that much easier. Her attention moved back to their now limbless and faceless snowman, head tilting to the side as she regarded their incomplete creation.

"I'll go see if I can find something in the village." She finally said, intent on getting a few accessories for the snowperson. It didn't take long to acquire a carrot, a scarf, and a hat for it. A little digging in her bag proved to be successful as well, finding some stones from the Rainbow Road that Paige undoubtedly stuffed into one of the pockets at some point. Maeve returned with her wares, holding them up for Melita's inspection, "What do you think?"

Aidon, seeing his bonded press forward with her own creation did the same, working with Fangorn to make a smaller top to put on their miniature snowman. It took much more effort than either of them probably expected, but they push through. Soon, it had a head and simply needed its own accessories.
Fight so dirty, but your love's so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth

Messages In This Thread
{SE} the sky is a hazy shade of winter - by Maeve - 09-04-2021, 07:58 AM
RE: {SE} the sky is a hazy shade of winter - by Maeve - 09-18-2021, 02:58 PM