But my words, like silent raindrops fell
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
There’s only two mistakes that I have made:
Running from the people who could love me best,
& trying to fix a world that I can’t change
"Somewhere that is not here." Remi whispered back, looking around at the faces of those crammed in the Rathskeller. There were other rooms for them to meander and sleep in, yet most had seemingly resigned themselves to spending the entire week in the great room. It made sense of course, that need to be surrounded in the wake of so much death and uncertainty, but right now Remi just wanted to be alone.

Alone with Ronin.

Remi recalled after that first night as a lion with his mother's blood drying on his arms and in his mouth, he hadn't bathed immediately as if he didn't deserve it. Looking at Ronin now, the alchemist wondered if the guildmaster had simply overlooked it, or, if it was merely all that he had of Vanya with him in this moment. Either way, Rmei wouldn't begrudge his friend his appearance. They were long past that stage anyways.

Leading Ronin out of the Rathskeller and up the stairs, only a few candles lighted the way into the temple. Within the walls a little light probably couldn't hurt—and the way to the infirmary needed to be clear—but blazing sconces just weren't the risk.

The subdued light felt fitting.

"Is she back at the guild?" Remi asked in a low and gentle tone.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: But my words, like silent raindrops fell - by Remi - 02-16-2019, 11:38 PM