But my words, like silent raindrops fell
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
There’s only two mistakes that I have made:
Running from the people who could love me best,
& trying to fix a world that I can’t change
Remi stood sentinel against Ronin's tears and racking sobs. It was a strange thing to have to decide between being empathetic and remaining strong. Remi so often leaned towards the former as he could feeling himself wavering to do now; to let them both collapse to the floor and throw out sentiments of grief and heartache like faded Polaroids to stare at in the darkness.

But surely the heart of that was selfish, wanting to just let them fall. And so Remi stood, arms around Ronin as firmly as he could, hugging the captain against him for balance as much as for support. Remi's fingers curled into the dark and tangled depths of hair at the base of Ronin's neck, feeling his sobs wet and heavy against his shoulder.

"I do not know." Remi whispered back, his ear against Ronin such that he felt the word echoing through his friend's skull and into his own in a way that seemed to memorialize it in the alchemist's mind forever. Briefly he thought of creating a thousand vases for Ronin to smash, but of course the noise would be too much. But Ronin's tank of tears seemed endless just now, and so stupidly with his own tears mildly beginning to wash away Vanya's blood on the side of Ronin's neck, Remi merely held on, fingers offering reassuring pulses that Ronin probably wouldn't even feel.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: But my words, like silent raindrops fell - by Remi - 02-17-2019, 12:32 AM