But my words, like silent raindrops fell
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

Remi didn't know, and damned if Ronin did either. He tried several times to catch his breath or get his bearings but there seemed to be no end to it, no balm to his suffering, no words to make it better. The guildmaster was a slave to it for longer than he could comprehend, having no choice but to just ride out what he eventually realised was a fucking panic attack. He didn't know how long passed before his hands came up to clasp Remi's shoulders, allowing him to straighten up out of the hug.

It almost seemed as though he was holding the other man at arm's length - and he was, but it was less so he could keep him away and more so he could use him to stay on his feet. "S-sorry," he mumbled, releasing the alchemist and folding his arms around himself, clenching his teeth to stop them from chattering. He felt very cold suddenly, and very small and very lost, and the tears on his cheeks left clean tracks through smudges of blood.

"Can we sit down somewhere, please? I don't feel good."

ronin
the long and lonesome road

Messages In This Thread
RE: But my words, like silent raindrops fell - by Ronin - 02-17-2019, 12:41 AM