But my words, like silent raindrops fell
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
There’s only two mistakes that I have made:
Running from the people who could love me best,
& trying to fix a world that I can’t change
Sitting next to him, Remi adjusted the blanket snuggly around Ronin's shoulders with a sad smile. "Maybe it is a new trend that I am developing. A sort of multi-purpose hat. You don't know." The alchemist said with regard to the bucket, the easy banter that normally came between them flowing unbidden from his lips. Coughing quietly, Remi leaned back against the wall, drawing his knees to his chest with a sigh.

Looking towards Ronin as he pressed his eyes shut, Remi wanted nothing more in the world than the crawl inside of his skin and begin mending. But the alchemist doubted that even the most skilled healers could do that. How one mended a broken heart Remi knew that neither of them knew. Once when asked a similar question, Ronin had said something about time and moving on ... that rang true now, though Remi would never say it.

"Aoife?" Remi repeated into the silence. In his accent the latter syllable rattled a bit longer, sounding more melodic than when Ronin had said it. An image flashed in his mind of a girl with long dark curls running through the sand towards the ocean, and Remi could hear Ronin calling the name he'd just said. But in that vision Vanya was there, gliding on long wings across the tides.

Tears continued to fall silently from Remi's eyes as well as his mind selfishly drifted towards Sam, wondering how it was things could go wrong so quickly. Had he not just seen Vanya, bouyant with the life she was creating (and annoyed with Ronin and Remi for how loud they were?). Likewise, hadn't Sam just been professing his love?

Running both hands through his curls with a heavy sigh, Remi leaned against Ronin. "It is a beautiful name. What does it mean?"
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: But my words, like silent raindrops fell - by Remi - 02-17-2019, 01:15 AM