But my words, like silent raindrops fell
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
There’s only two mistakes that I have made:
Running from the people who could love me best,
& trying to fix a world that I can’t change
“You just let me worry about it. It is my trend after all.” Remi replied back, the amusement automatic in his voice, but hollow sounding just the same.

Glancing just slightly towards Ronin as he explained the name, the corner of the alchemist’s lip twitched upwards in a smile that wanted to reach his eyes, but could not. The weariness and lines of exhaustion and sadness prevented it. “Radiant.” Remi repeated, trying it on just as he had her name. Again that future-memory came unbidden, though this time his mind had left Vanya out of it. His teeth clenched.

“Yes well, what are friends for? I could not let my noble steed stand outside in the cold.” Running a hand across his eyes, Remi sighed. “You might have yelled just a bit louder you know.” He added, glancing towards Ronin with a brow slightly raised. With the death of his (nearly) wife so fresh, Remi could understand completely the draw of darkness. The monsters in the snow could bring them back together. But Ronin wasn’t alone anymore. There was Aoife to consider now.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: But my words, like silent raindrops fell - by Remi - 02-17-2019, 03:16 PM