But my words, like silent raindrops fell
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

A sad smile flickered across Ronin's face as his shoulder was nudged against Remi's, the guildmaster sniffing softly and dabbing at his eyes before glancing across to the alchemist. We? That brought something warm blooming in Ronin's chest that almost hurt, and Ronin felt his throat growing tight around the thanks he wanted to express. It didn't matter how much use he and Remi would be to the tiny baby downstairs, or what they could do for her... that Ronin wasn't really alone, when he felt it so desperately, was infinitely relieving.

"Oh...?" He nudged Remi back. "I'm... I don't feel I have been a very good friend to you. I haven't even asked how you are, or how things have been here." He could almost feel himself trying to find a distraction, because any moment of silence gave the chance that he might think of Vanya again, of the room where she'd died, of the smell of her hair and the softness of her lips.

ronin
the long and lonesome road

Messages In This Thread
RE: But my words, like silent raindrops fell - by Ronin - 02-17-2019, 11:15 PM