But my words, like silent raindrops fell
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
There’s only two mistakes that I have made:
Running from the people who could love me best,
& trying to fix a world that I can’t change
Remi snorted tonelessly and shrugged, whatever flicker of a smile on his face immediately dissolving. "I knew it was meant to be dangerous..but this.." Stupidly, belatedly, Remi realized Ronin likely meant Vanya dying. Remi had immediately thought of Cel, who had been safe inside with them.

But Vanya had been safe inside as well.

"I do not know if I can last that long." Remi said with a dry chuckle that sounded hollow and hurt. "I know, I know it is not the same as Vanya at all...but..." Shifting so he could look at Ronin, Remi rested the side of his head against the alcove wall, bit the inside of his cheek and looked up. "The man I went on a date with ... he said he loved me." Remi wanted to smile at the words, but instead all he felt was empty. The space he'd made for Sam, the drawer in his heart he was about to invite the ascended to fill with his things, had been unceremoniously torn out and splintered in a thousand irreparable ways. "And not that I was ever quite clear on whether we were together ... but if we were, we are not now. He slapped me and ended things. Or...at least made it clear that whatever it was, it was not anymore."

Looking at Ronin, pale eyes into dark blue, though the bags of weariness they both sported matched if nothing else did, Remi ran a hand over his heart as if physically wounded somehow. "And everything that Frey took from me ... those feelings... it is all back Ronin. And by all the gods here I feel ready to break, and we are only a few days in to this madness."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: But my words, like silent raindrops fell - by Remi - 02-18-2019, 08:15 PM