But my words, like silent raindrops fell
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

"Yeah..." Ronin frowned sadly into the darkened Temple, fiddling with a loose thread on the edge of the blanket his friend had conjured up for him. Only when Remi said he might not be able to last all of LongNight did the ex-captain glance up, something close to fear shooting through his eyes; was something wrong with Remi, too? Or was he not planning to stay indoors? Ronin had to force his breathing to even out as he shifted to face the other man, a soft frown on his face.

He shook his head, as if to say that he wasn't thinking of comparing their situations - hurt was hurt, and Ronin was very well acquainted with it. And besides, he knew the alchemist well enough to know exactly the turmoil he'd been caught in since well before Deepfrost had begun. As his pulse began to slow, his gaze softened. "Well, fuck," he almost whispered, shifting closer to lift one arm, blanket and all, and wrap it around Remi's shoulders.

"That... yeah. I'm sorry," he mumbled, giving him a gentle squeeze.

ronin
the long and lonesome road

Messages In This Thread
RE: But my words, like silent raindrops fell - by Ronin - 02-18-2019, 08:25 PM