But my words, like silent raindrops fell
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

"It has been quite cold the past however long, if you haven't noticed Remi," Ronin murmured with a wry smirk, as if that ought to explain just why he hadn't been stripping off naked at a moment's notice. "Although I'll remind you that I've been shirtless around you plenty. When I first got Sugar, when we were painting at Bastien's place, that other time at Bastien's place..." Actually, the more he thought about it, he had been shirtless just as much here as Northaven.

He opened his mouth, predictably, to speak as Remi told him to shut up, though as he shifted about Ronin couldn't help the quiet snort of laughter that escaped him. "Alright, if you say so-- hey...!" Before he could protest or do much else, his arms were encircling an impossibly fluffy raccoon, Ronin shaking his head with warm amusement.

"You're lucky you're adorable," he muttered, drawing the little creature close and giving him gentle scritches behind the ear, before his fingers plunged into thick, fluffy fur to deliver the appropriate amount of fuss.

ronin
the long and lonesome road

Messages In This Thread
RE: But my words, like silent raindrops fell - by Ronin - 02-19-2019, 06:51 PM