But my words, like silent raindrops fell
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

"I know which one I am most surprised about," Ronin quipped back at his friend, though his eyes were growing remarkably heavy as he snuggled up with a ridiculously fuzzy raccoon, cuddling Remi close and thoroughly fussing over him. His fingers did still every now and then, but the little claws flicking at his hands meant it didn't last for very long. He snorted softly. "So demanding," he mumbled, not sounding like he minded at all.

His scritching became soft petting given long enough, the guildmaster tilting his head to rest it against the wall and enjoying the simple warmth and comfort of the alchemist. The gods knew he fucking needed it. Though however tired he was, Ronin couldn't and wouldn't let himself fall asleep. "C'mon," he mumbled after a little while, arms encircling the raccoon so that, if Remi allowed, Ronin could carry him as he got to his feet. "We ought to head back downstairs. We'll be missed."

ronin
the long and lonesome road

Messages In This Thread
RE: But my words, like silent raindrops fell - by Ronin - 02-19-2019, 07:18 PM