{SE} precious little moments
For Locke <3
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

It's a balancing act he's not sure if he's doing right, but Maeve hasn't chased him off yet so that's something. It's hard not to just ease into how it should be. But he thinks they're both too wary to press anything further though. Which is for the best probably, he's got a lot on his mind lately and he'd rather not get them mixed up in it.

As much as he doesn't like being at the Halenani, he likes his little family more. He spends a lot more time there than he was expecting. It just makes sense though. Between all of Edmund's things being there and Maeve being so busy, Locke has pretty much moved in. The logistics are easier even if the feelings are harder.

He's kind of zoned out, half asleep, when Maeve enters the room. He looks at her, grinning when he sees Edmund. Despite his (initial and maybe still on going) concern about the kid's paternity, he's smitten. Plus, he's got Locke's curls. Gotta be his kid. Locke makes a little noise when Maeve kisses him, wrinkling his nose back at her.

"Yeah? Got any ideas for what you wanna do?"
I'm motivated by the lack of doubt
I'm consecrated but I'm not devout

Messages In This Thread
{SE} precious little moments - by Maeve - 09-05-2021, 03:15 AM
RE: {SE} precious little moments - by Locke - 09-07-2021, 06:05 PM
RE: {SE} precious little moments - by Maeve - 09-08-2021, 02:00 AM