if you are the ocean then i would like to drown
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
i never got to ask you how you got so good
It feels like it’s been ages since Nate’s been back. In reality, it hasn’t been that long, but with Isla’s help, Sunjata’s managed to heal with a lot of Isla’s help, managing to no longer need the bandages that covered his neck. Now the scars simply needed to breathe, to heal more internally. They’re still red on the outside, puffy and pink and irritated, not unlike Sunjata’s own thoughts.

Ever since Haai died, it’s been a never ending mix of anger, territorialism, long nights of emptiness, the fear of going home without Nate to a companion they still needed to bury. So he’s tried to fill his days with the Infirmary, sticking things up on the higher shelves for Isla, helping organize for her when she got too busy, and other than that? Spending his time between here and the VlamVloed.

Today is especially bad, though, a sour and bitter mood cascading over him like a storm cloud, not unlike the snow that continues to pour outside. He’s finished for the day with helping out, but he isn’t quite ready yet to brave the cold. So he sticks himself at a chair at the front desk, leaned back, staring at the ceiling as he tries to let his thoughts simmer back into more comfortable waters, trying to keep the emptiness at bay.
pretending nothing matters, wish i understood
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
if you are the ocean then i would like to drown - by Sunjata - 09-08-2021, 06:12 AM