if you are the ocean then i would like to drown
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// i don't wanna break but I did today
guess i only have myself to blame //
It takes longer to return than Nate expects, than he really means. Not for any bad reasons, which the ascended thinks will be his one saving grace, but to take care of things while he was already moving, to tick things off his ever growing list of shit to do so he has more time to while away into nothing with his husband, in their new home.

Nate tries the VlamVloed and finds it empty, quiet. Its too early in the day for the few regulars who can still indulge in its main draw, and not convenient enough to be a sanctuary from the sun save for the desperate. He’s not the type to stay put though, no matter how much more lost it could make him, and so Nate goes wandering. Sunjata wouldn’t go home without him, so he has to be around.

Unless he didn’t come back. The thought creeps into his head like a germ, small and easy to ignore at first, but growing, spreading into something that threatens to consume him. Quiet panic hastens Nate’s steps, sends him rushing towards the infirmary; even if she hasn’t seen Sunjata, Isla will have to have some idea about what to do.

All but throwing the doors to the infirmary open, Nate catches sight of Sunjata before anything else and rushes to him, vaulting over the desk in his haste to get his husband in his arms. “You're here.” He presses the words against the side of the attuned’s head, folding them up with a kiss like a love letter.
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: if you are the ocean then i would like to drown - by Nate - 09-11-2021, 05:08 AM