if you are the ocean then i would like to drown
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
i never got to ask you how you got so good
He doesn’t look up when the door opens, despite being behind the counter. There’s a part of him that selfishly doesn’t care if someone’s arriving and needs help, a part of him that doesn’t want to have to deal with it. But there’s another part that has a fraction of curiosity, still not enough to tilt his head but enough to keep him more aware of his surroundings. And unfortunately for Nate, he’ll be hit with the quiet barrage of warring thoughts, if the vast empty void left on his side of the bond.

At least, until Nate’s vaulting over the desk and reaching him, a blur that Sunjata’s wholly unaware of but relieved when it comes. It spreads through the bond like water washing away dirt, Sunjata’s arms immediately moving to cling to Nate, the bandages around his neck twisting with the movement of how he both tries to bury his face somehow into his husband as well as diving into the kiss. You’re back. He breathes mentally, trying to keep his sorrow hidden away but knowing Nate will find it there regardless.

He tugs Nate into him, pulling away just enough that his hands can lift to push through the uneven growing curls, to rest at the back of Nate’s neck as he scans his husband to make sure he’s okay, even if Sunjata isn’t. I missed you, skatjie.
pretending nothing matters, wish i understood
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: if you are the ocean then i would like to drown - by Sunjata - 09-11-2021, 06:45 PM