if you are the ocean then i would like to drown
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// i don't wanna break but I did today
guess i only have myself to blame //
There’s something wrong in Sunjata’s mind, something rotten and hollow, something that gets washed clean in the relief of their reunion. Nate doesn’t like it. Doesn’t like the way parts of it linger even after. I’m back. Holographic arms still hold Sunjata tightly even as they part, Nate’s actual hands ghosting along bandages and then resting on his husbands shoulders gently. His fingers land at the edges of the attuned’s new length of hair, Nate playing with the waves absently.

I missed you too. It’s more important than questions right now, clearly Sunjata is walking, talking. I’m sorry I took so long, I... Nate shakes his head, shoulders rolling in a shrug. I didn’t know you were waiting. Leaning in again to press their foreheads together, he closes his eyes, letting the warm smell of the attuned wrap around him, settling the worry in Nate’s mind and replacing it with a calm too deep to even be described as relief.

Blue eyes open again after a moment, searching for steel as if he can find all the answers he needs etched there, if only to save them the pain of asking. Are you okay, Sunny? What happened?
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: if you are the ocean then i would like to drown - by Nate - 09-13-2021, 05:25 AM