if you are the ocean then i would like to drown
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// i don't wanna break but I did today
guess i only have myself to blame //
He knows something has happened, even before he asks the question, bouts words to the tension. They’re never lucky enough to come out of things like this unscathed, he’d been a fool to think his minor injuries were the worst of it. Nate bites back the concern beginning to bubble in his guts and instead raises a warm wall of comfort, meaning to cauterize the infection spreading through the bond.

No amount of preparation could have steeled him for what the truth is though. Nate can’t summon words, can hardly lift his hand to cup Sunjata’s cheek briefly. His fingers lift, pushing back a few stray strands of hair on their path to cradle the back of the attuned’s head. Every gentle ounce of strength Nate has in him pulls his husband closely, securely in against his chest.

I’m sorry, sonskyn. When they finally come, the words are quiet, distant. He’s shouting across a chasm he can’t see the bottom of, praying his voice reaches. Nate sucks in a useless breath and turns his head, pressing his lips against Sunjata’s head. I’ve got you.
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: if you are the ocean then i would like to drown - by Nate - 09-19-2021, 06:49 AM