if you are the ocean then i would like to drown
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
i never got to ask you how you got so good
If it isn’t one thing, it’s another. And for them? A constant fuck up time and time again. Only it feels like this one is different, if only because half his soul is gone, ripped from him, torn forcibly away and left him feeling more like a shell than a person. And with Nate back comes the reality that he dreads, the fact that he’s left her there, by the house, covered and waiting to be buried. He works his jaw, sucking in a sharp breath, trying so desperately to keep the tears within even when he can’t.

And when he can’t, he presses himself so hard into Nate that it nearly hurts as Nate’s hand push back a few stray hairs and he’s held so tightly that when Nate’s apology drifts across the chasm of a black void, Sunjata shivers with the breath he inhales even as he shakes. I am too. Sorry it had ever happened in the first place. He’s silent as he can for a while longer as he lets the reality sink in, as the hurt bubbles to the surface that he tries to keep hidden from Nate – a closed off block of obsidian hidden himself away, further and further into the cold recesses of his mind. I didn’t want to bury her until you came home. She’s… There. Waiting for us. He manages mentally as he presses and nuzzles his face in further, using Nate’s collar to try and brush away the tears. It's a mess. Paired with the final words he can muster is the sensation of an apology.

An i'm sorry that he can't quite find himself to say aloud just yet.
pretending nothing matters, wish i understood
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: if you are the ocean then i would like to drown - by Sunjata - 09-19-2021, 07:02 AM