if you are the ocean then i would like to drown
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// i don't wanna break but I did today
guess i only have myself to blame //
Nate’s fingers brush absently through Sunjata’s hair, trying to be everywhere at once and solid and immovable at the same time. I know you are. Another soft, useless murmur. It doesn’t reach deep enough, not really. He understands just enough about grief to know he doesn’t understand anything, doesn’t know what will help or hurt.

Pemota’s warm bulk settles against Sunjata’s back, filling in the spaces Nate can’t and letting her light flow into the attuned. Thank you. The words are paced with the most sincere emotion Nate can manage, his voice shaking with it. He can’t cry, he’s the sturdy one right now, the one who’s put together, who’s at least less hurt. I know, Sunny. But we’ll take care of it together, won’t we?

A kiss presses against Sunjata’s head, followed by another, and another, Nate suddenly unable to help himself. He aches, a sympathetic hollowness ringing in his chest, and yet there’s relief too. They’d both come home at least. They’re in each other’s arms at least. I got you, darling, ek het jou.
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: if you are the ocean then i would like to drown - by Nate - 09-21-2021, 05:53 AM