if you are the ocean then i would like to drown
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// i don't wanna break but I did today
guess i only have myself to blame //
Pemota barely acknowledges Sunjata’s thanks, just pressing closer and adding more of the  solid pressure of her body against him. You're going to be alright. I’m glad that... that you’re safe. He’s sure it’s not what Sunjata wants to hear, but the words slip out before Nate can really think about them, his selfish thought the first, most natural one.

We can go home, sonskyn, c’mere. Nate doesn’t need more than a thought to convince his husband into a smaller shape, one that will fit in his coat, pressed against the strange, rhythmless quiet of his chest. The walk home is shortest from the Grounds, but that still doesn’t mean it’s short.

It’s time Nate is desperate to fill, stores and questions flowing through the bond, cutting ahead of sorrow and pain for as long as they can, until the house is in view and all at once the reality comes washing down upon them again.

Done~
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: if you are the ocean then i would like to drown - by Nate - 09-22-2021, 06:02 AM