{SE} I Second That Emotion
Az
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
If it's all under control
Then what the hell am I doing
Nate can’t help but chuckle, trying to keep his voice low. “Not today. But I’m sure I’ll be back before long.” It seemed nearly everything the Voice created required the dark stone, after all. And already he had plans for a new shrine brewing in his head, one closer to his new home.

I don’t think a lot of the old gods creatures like us much.” There’s a frown in Nate’s voice, his steps pausing so he can reach back and squeeze the young Demi-gods shoulder. Even if nothing else in the world was on their side, they had each other. It would have to be enough. “At least today they’ll have a reason to not like us.” He tries to joke, getting them moving again.

Hunting is not something he has much experience with, beyond the shifted trips with Sunjata. The principle should be the same h the yogi, shouldn’t it? Nate crouches to gather another few bundles of sticks and catches sight of a lucky break. A hoof print, pristinely captured in the light snow. Without a word, Nate presses a finger to his lips and gestures for Azrael to follow.
Yelling for nothing at all
And wondering how this all happened

Messages In This Thread
{SE} I Second That Emotion - by Nate - 09-08-2021, 06:55 PM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Azrael - 09-19-2021, 11:18 PM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Nate - 09-21-2021, 06:01 AM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Azrael - 09-27-2021, 03:37 AM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Nate - 10-01-2021, 04:36 AM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Azrael - 10-02-2021, 04:57 AM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Nate - 10-07-2021, 04:10 AM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Azrael - 10-12-2021, 05:54 AM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Nate - 10-19-2021, 03:30 AM