truth that lives
Cian ó Broin
The Eye

Age: 41 | Height: 5' 9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: / - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 19 - Int: 2
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Cian
On a gathering storm comes
A tall handsome man
Cian nods, having not expected the hunter to respond with anything less than the affirmative. Such was his confidence in those he decided to take an interest in. "Then may I be the first to welcome you to the Order, Noah. All of our resources are now at your disposal, should you need them. Now, or in the future. There is also the matter of this—" This, of course being the amulet spiralling delicately on its chain.

Extending his arm toward the demigod, Cian turns his hand to offer the amulet to the other man. "Within this amulet is the shift that your counterparts killed in the peepholes. Any who wear this will be able to use its ability, so it would be wise to keep it safe and secure at all times."

Noah has been given:

The Atticus Amulet | Contains a mythical shift of a Basilisk, which can be used regardless of character race, so long as the character is wearing the amulet. Mythical ability: Stoneheart | Any caught in the eye of the Basilisk may be turned to stone for 3 turns in combat situations.
In a dusty black coat with
A red right hand
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
noah
I feel the pages turning, I see the candle burning down before my eyes
"Thank you." Noah said, extending his own hand to welcome the amulet into his possession. Noah held it in his hand and turned it over thrice before placing it over his neck. With the power that Cian said was inside, as well as what Noah knew of it, the hunter expected there to be a pull as the amulet touched his skin. But it was merely cold, despite having been in Cian's grip for the majority of their conversation.

"Is there anything else you'd like to discuss, while you have me here?" Noah asked, the orange ember light leaving half of his face in shadows as he looked at Cian. He had heard just before coming that Finn had something he wanted to touch base with the Sentinel about, and if Cian did not have any more in the moment, he could head to the Spyglass' office in the wake of this conversation.

code by odd
Cian ó Broin
The Eye

Age: 41 | Height: 5' 9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: / - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 19 - Int: 2
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Cian
On a gathering storm comes
A tall handsome man
"These are for you as well." Reaching into his pocket, Cian withdraws a ring and a compass. Extending his hand once again towards Noah, the Eye nods towards the items. "A ring which detects the presence of Accepted, and of course the Capitol Compass. It can take you directly to the Palace in Halo, the Sidhe Village in the Greatwood, the Temple in the Hollowed Grounds—though it would be the last thing you ever did—the Governor's building in Torchline, or the Tower, here in Stormbreak."

Folding his fingers together comfortably in his lap, the Eye gives his head a slight shake. "Nothing just now. Unless there is anything else you have to ask of me, I will let you go so that you can continue to get yourself acquainted with Stormbreak."
In a dusty black coat with
A red right hand
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
noah
I feel the pages turning, I see the candle burning down before my eyes
Noah did not expect to be given so much all at once. He knew of the rumors of the members of the Order having the ability to transport themselves across the lands, but he hadn't known it was from a compass. He held it in his hand before turning it over, and placing it in the inside pocket of his vest. That compass held the possibilities of him reuniting with his comrades quicker than ever before. He was sure it would prove useful. He slipped the ring into his pocket as well, intending to take the time later to figure out which finger it would fit on. He was never a man of embellishment before, and it would be and interesting thing to get used to wearing. "Thank you." Gathering his jacket and draping it over his arm, Noah turned his head over his shoulder and said his final goodbye to Cian before slipping from the warmth of the office into the stark cold of the hallway. He headed then for Finn's office.

FIN

code by odd