{SE} so blue just thinking about you
For Harper <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Oh. Oh. There were few things that Maeve thought could melt her heart more than Edmund did on a daily basis, but seeing Edmund with Harper makes her heart leap in her chest. It's just too fucking cute. Tooth rotting, gum aching, toe curling cute. Maeve watches as Edmund squeals in delight, throwing tiny arms around Harper in return, a gummy smile on his face as Harper falls back with him. The babe laughs and giggles, squirming with each kiss that Harper presses to his cheeks, "Babababa!" He babbles, leaning back a little to get a look at Harper, a little hand coming up to pat at his cheek.

Maeve laughs again, "He has that affect on people." She says easily, looking down at the embroidery in her lap, pulling another stitch through. The question makes her pause, the smile on her lips faltering, eyes shuttering with a quiet cold as she takes a breath, lifting her shoulders in a shrug. "I've been better." She admits softly, opening up to him in that way she always does because it's Harper and the many late nights they shared together in the Halenani flash through her mind. He's always been there to listen to her. Always.

"Locke left. Disappeared. He came back and left. Which... Is fine, I guess. Just- just it's been a lot trying to handle him and Torchline and everything else. I'm okay, though. Used to going it alone." Maeve gives him a sad smile, eyes falling to Edmund who seems very interested in tugging at Harper's hair, "I at least have him."
Fight so dirty, but your love's so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth

Messages In This Thread
{SE} so blue just thinking about you - by Maeve - 09-17-2021, 02:15 AM
RE: {SE} so blue just thinking about you - by Maeve - 09-21-2021, 02:27 AM