{SE} so blue just thinking about you
For Harper <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

A soft sound of awe pushes past Edmund's lips as feathers appear in his curls, eagerly trying to grab a handful of them, lacking the fine motor skills to really get a grip. He tries, though. The gust of air against his nose makes him jerk back a little bit, blinking rapidly in confusion, but there are soon new peals of laughter ringing out through the garden. The interaction does serve as a good distraction for Maeve. It keeps the tears at bay as well as anything else will in this moment. She reaches up to wipe quickly at her eyes, drawing in a shaky breath in an attempt to banish that tightness that's building in her chest, threatening to choke her if she doesn't manage to get a hold on her emotions.

Aidon sends a reassuring warmth along their bond, attempting to soothe his bonded's aching heart as her mind flits to all those that have left her and those who might still turn her away, but his comfort does enough in combination with Harper and Edmund to keep her together.

She shakes her head, "Locke... Locke said he couldn't be with me. That he'd be her for me and for Edmund, but we couldn't be together, but he just disappeared. He was here one day and then gone. All I can think is that he ran off again. Just like he did before." There was a bitterness in her voice, hurt there that was hard to ignore and push away, but she tried her best. Aurelia was an entirely different story. "Aurelia went to help Remi, Ronin, and Sunjata look for something in the desert. They came back, but she didn't. They didn't say where she went. All I can think is that she fled too or something worse."
Fight so dirty, but your love's so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth

Messages In This Thread
{SE} so blue just thinking about you - by Maeve - 09-17-2021, 02:15 AM
RE: {SE} so blue just thinking about you - by Maeve - 10-03-2021, 12:13 AM