{SE} so blue just thinking about you
For Harper <3
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Harper
love many things
for therein lies true strength
Admittedly Harper hadn't known Locke as well as he'd known Maeve. Another permanent fixture in Torchline, they'd run across each other frequently in their daily lives, but they'd only spent a few moments here and there in the solitude of each other's company. Harper is not a man predisposed to holding grudges or being swayed from impartiality, but there's a darkness to his frown that he tries to conceal from Maeve by slightly turning his head. The desire to see good in everyone warring with the at times overbearing protectiveness of all those he considered his. And Maeve was certainly one of his flock.

"Then let him stay gone," his voice curls in smoky threat, a scarcely heard tone. Like a deep, still lake. Smooth on the surface, but with the knowledge that there is something very wrong beneath. "And if he returns, I'd ask you let me know before you speak to him. You're entitled to your privacy, but your heart leads you Maeve. Let me be there to mediate. Professionally or personally." Whichever way she called upon him, it wouldn't matter. Harper wouldn't let Locke harm Maeve in either capacity any longer.

Aurelia, on the other hand, is a more difficult mystery. "We can't spare the manpower with the war breathing down our necks, but I'll do some patrols from the sky when I can." Whether that would bring any comfort to Maeve he can't be sure. Did she wish for Aurelia back? He wasn't privy to the intricacies of their relationship, but Harper had been trained to spot those sorts of intertwining threads. He'd kindly averted his eyes each time, but now he wonders if he shouldn't have. "Have you spoken to Safrin recently?" About Torchline, herself, it didn't matter.
and what is done in love
is always done well

Messages In This Thread
{SE} so blue just thinking about you - by Maeve - 09-17-2021, 02:15 AM
RE: {SE} so blue just thinking about you - by Harper - 10-03-2021, 01:19 AM