{SE} so blue just thinking about you
For Harper <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

The reaction from Harper wasn't an unfamiliar one. In all the years that Maeve has known Harper she's always known him to be protective. He was quick to intervene at a moments notice whenever there was trouble at the Halenani. The Attuned was always there for her. Always. There was a comfort in knowing that. In hearing that dark promise in his voice that told her he was on her side. He would always be on her side. As her friend, her councilman, a protector, and whatever else she needed. Maeve glances down at Harper and she can't help the slight smile that attempts to tug on her lips despite the circumstances. Such blatant loyalty was hard to come by and here he was, giving it to her freely, no strings attached and no questions asked.

Her cheeks flush at his words. Your heart leads you. It always has. It likely always will. Despite how bruised and broken it had become thanks to careless hands that were unwilling to be gentle with her. To handle her with the delicacy and care she deserved. That she needed. Maeve heaves a sigh, "I know... Despite my best efforts." She murmurs, running a hand through her curls, pushing back a few errant strands from her face. The Nightshade looks down to meet his gaze, "I'll let you know if he comes back. I'm not sure he will, but if he does..." She trails off, letting the words go unsaid, not needing to finish.

"I know. I wish we could look for her. Before she left we were making plans for Torchline. Things we wanted to do for the people. I don't feel like she would have just abandoned things, but Aurelia was complicated. She had a lot going on.. Maybe it got to her." Maeve didn't know for sure, but it was all she could think. The Nightshade reaches down to run her fingers through Edmund's curls as the babe continues to tug at Harper's shirt. The next question has her nodding, "I have actually. Twice. I turned in my quest and the result was more than I was expecting. I asked fr something to keep Edmund safe, but she gave me more than that. Not just Edmund, but all children. Anytime there is danger they'll be taken into her light until it's passed." A great gift from their goddess. A generosity that Maeve still couldn't believe despite the fact that it had happened. "I also went with Jack. Finally got him his Skyship and thus his loyalty."
Fight so dirty, but your love's so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth

Messages In This Thread
{SE} so blue just thinking about you - by Maeve - 09-17-2021, 02:15 AM
RE: {SE} so blue just thinking about you - by Maeve - 10-03-2021, 01:44 AM