{SE} so blue just thinking about you
For Harper <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve nods at his words, turning her attention back to her embroidering, finishing off the last few stitches and tying off the thread. She holds it up, the sunset orange of the blanket catching the afternoon light, the silver and gold stars she embroidered into the fabric glinting, making her smile before she folds it across her lap. "I want to start focusing on Torchline's defenses. I don't have any intention of harming the Ascended if it can be helped, but given the attack on Halo and the growing tensions... I think it would be unwise to simply expect them to keep to themselves." She was curious on his thoughts here. What he might suggest. If he had any ideas on what they could do to protect Torchline in the coming years.

She smiles. One of the first that actually lights up her eyes, jade gaze brightening as she meets his own, nodding at his words. "Please do. I think she'll be happy to hear. I didn't know Safrin would do that much." The goddess had always been willing to give for her, but this went beyond her. Way beyond her. It was for all of the parents in Caido. All of the children. Everyone who was scared to bring a child into this world. They wouldn't have to worry about that any longer.
Fight so dirty, but your love's so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth

Messages In This Thread
{SE} so blue just thinking about you - by Maeve - 09-17-2021, 02:15 AM
RE: {SE} so blue just thinking about you - by Maeve - 10-03-2021, 02:35 AM