{SE} so blue just thinking about you
For Harper <3
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Harper
love many things
for therein lies true strength
Harper admires the fine floss threads she’d used for the embroidery, watching it glint in the pale winter sunlight. “Beautiful. Who is it for?” A baby blanket perhaps? Or a gift for someone else?

The subject of Torchline’s defenses has him tilting his head in consideration. “That’s a difficult question as I’m sure you know. Whatever you decide will have political ramifications in regards to the war. Even the most seemingly innocuous choice, if it singles out Ascended, will be regarded as a move against them even though Torchline is seen as Safrin’s land.” Something that had started with Sunjata but hadn’t faded since, especially with Safrin appointing the next leaders. “There are bolts she gave me though, for the Skyboat docks. I haven’t told anybody else - but they cause great discomfort when an Ascended goes near them.” It was a level of trust to reveal this to her, but he wouldn’t hide it from his Queen either. “I think instead, you could make a singular building like a stronghold. One that Ascended cannot enter. Something defensible, that we can then strengthen over time; making it impervious to fire, for example. A place for citizens to go, so that what happened in Halo can’t happen here.” Though no citizens had been harmed as far as he was aware, there had been a dragon, and fire. Those were things they could do. “Then if the war comes to our shores, those we cannot or will not fight can hide away safely.” But that was Harper’s manner of thinking - protect and defend instead of take the offensive angle.

“I was going to ask her if she’d start a family with me actually,” he admits quietly, curls hiding his eyes as he stares down at Edmund. It’s a terrifying prospect, though Maeve wouldn’t know why. But it’s also exciting. And now only Maeve knows aside from Harper himself.
and what is done in love
is always done well

Messages In This Thread
{SE} so blue just thinking about you - by Maeve - 09-17-2021, 02:15 AM
RE: {SE} so blue just thinking about you - by Harper - 10-14-2021, 03:23 AM