soul song
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
DELPHiA
Delphia was silent, pondering, grey eyes cast towards the Stonesong. None had ever expressed their grief in such depth to her before, nor how acutely absence could be felt. It had been difficult to empathize, because for her, none of the dead were truly gone. She could see them in Mort's realm. She could hear their stories and feel their contentment. But clearly for those like Remi, blessed as he was, all that remained was a mound and bones and rot; and no assurances could fill such a void in the soul. Lips curved downward, an uncharacteristic expression for the demigoddess who so often reflected Mort's joy.

"Thank you, Remi." she said at length, voice soft, a near whisper. As an understanding lighted in her mind, an unusual emotion washed over her - a deep, profound sort of sadness. She lifted a hand an roughly wiped at her eyes, staring at skin suddenly dampened by unshed tears.

She took a moment, reigning in her empathetic sorrow, before her mind turned to the topic that had sparked this moment of clarity. "But you present a conundrum. My goal might be ingenious, but it is clearly problematic as well." she said, finally glancing over at him, haunted gaze still bright from tears. "How am I to proceed, knowing pieces of living souls might reside amongst the shed bones of the dead?"
she has witchcraft in her lips
Code blatantly stolen from Sky
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
Roughly perhaps, the alchemist nods. Running his hands up the sides of his arms in a gesture meant to soothe and ward off a chill he didn't actually feel, Remi turns his eyes up toward the treetops once more.

As for what she should do?

Remi's lips pull down at the edges, even as he huffs a dry laugh. "I genuinely have no idea." He murmurs, honest and unhelpful as ever. "Even assholes like me have those that care about them. I am not sure you could find many of the dead for whom no one would care if their bones were desecrated." He adds with a shrug.
THE LULLABY
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.