Dirty tissues, trust issues
For Seijiiiiiii
Seiji Okura
Musician

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: kae Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Seiji
centered image
Seiji watches with obvious surprise, and then delight, as Remi’s magic works on the tea. Their first meeting had been surprise enough, but it seems the man is full of many more. “An impressive trick!” Seiji tells him with a smile. “Thank you.”

He doesn’t miss Remi’s quick glance at the door, but he feels it best to let the moment pass. He knows, of course, neither of them are safe — not with human fingers in the room still able to undo locks. Not with the memory of Celosia’s death dark in all their minds. But they are warm, and fed, and they do have walls around them. Seiji finds it best to dwell on these things, rather than gives his thoughts over to the dark. He studies Remi quietly, curiously, until the man speaks.

Remi seems surprised by the question, which to Seiji had seemed only a polite thing to ask. None of them can be well on such a night as this. Remi’s answer implies deeper trouble than the situation surrounding them, though. Seiji’s brows lift slightly, but his expression fails to convey the depth of his surprise. Had something happened? Something — something aside from everything else? Or was it despair in the face of their current situation?

Seiji shakes his head. “If I could change the past, I would not be here,” he says honestly. He doesn’t quite know how to ask a relative stranger such a personal question, but he wants to know what troubles Remi. “At least Longnight will not last forever,” he says. “Is it troubling you?” And how could it not be? It troubles them all. He sets the question out between them, though, hoping his genuine concern makes it less foolish than it feels. Meanwhile, he lifts his mug to take a sip.
as a child I mostly spoke inside my head
had conversations with the clouds, the dogs, the dead

Messages In This Thread
Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Remi - 02-18-2019, 04:51 AM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Seiji - 02-21-2019, 09:14 PM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Remi - 02-23-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Seiji - 02-23-2019, 11:14 PM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Remi - 02-24-2019, 01:16 AM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Seiji - 02-24-2019, 03:41 PM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Remi - 02-25-2019, 04:01 AM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Seiji - 02-28-2019, 10:08 PM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Remi - 03-01-2019, 04:21 PM