Dirty tissues, trust issues
For Seijiiiiiii
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Naked arms, his secrets still like songs I never learned

The alchemist smiles shyly at the compliment. Magic still feels like something he should not have ... people like him never did, afterall. Not back in Northaven anyways. Though they were certainly not there any longer (as evidenced by the fact that they were being holed up inside because of monsters attacking), Remi couldn't shake the feeling. Perhaps one day he would, though he doubted it.

Remi's head tilts slightly as Seiji answers his question. "You do not think so?" He inquires, a slight break in his smile. "Do you mean you would turn back time and leave? Or you mean to say you would never have ended up here in the first place?" Remi has all but resigned hope that he will ever find his way back to Northaven. But then again, there is nothing for him really to go back to. This world is full of monsters and things that would kill him without thought, but Northaven was like that too. At least here the monsters have the decency to look as though they should, rather than well-dressed aristocrats.

"That is true. It will end eventually." Remi agrees with a low hum. He thinks of what happened with Sam..his reaction to what Remi had done to protect Isla, and sighs. "I would like to blame it on LongNight...to say that it is being kept indoors, or the monsters outside. But really, I suppose it comes down to the choices I make, and what to do or think when others disagree with them."

During this little speech, Remi's gaze had drifted down towards Seiji's fingers and the dark colour of his tea. Blinking slowly, he pulled his eyes back up with an apologetic and bashful sort of smile.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Remi - 02-18-2019, 04:51 AM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Seiji - 02-21-2019, 09:14 PM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Remi - 02-23-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Seiji - 02-23-2019, 11:14 PM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Remi - 02-24-2019, 01:16 AM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Seiji - 02-24-2019, 03:41 PM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Remi - 02-25-2019, 04:01 AM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Seiji - 02-28-2019, 10:08 PM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Remi - 03-01-2019, 04:21 PM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Seiji - 03-01-2019, 06:00 PM